Monday 16 November 2015

Binary Options Broker Reviews 25




Quantum Binary Signals Review


The reason I’m giving you this Quantum binary signals review is because it’s a trading signal provider I’ve used till today. As one of my favorite binary options signals services, it gives me great profits. However I would like to point out some things that cannot be found on the official website quantumbinarysignals. Let’s begin with my binary options signals review.


Quantum Binary Signals Service Summary


They sent signals on Forex, commodities, indices and stocks at various times during the day. You will receive the alerts through both email and SMS to the contact info that you typed in during the service sign-up. The binary options trading signals that are provided have pretty simple format: asset, price, expiry time, up or down.


Click to get EXCLUSIVE $9.99 for 7 days trial!


The official site of Quantum binary signals claims that as many as 3 trades can be sent each trading day. I have got 171 binary options signals in the 3 months that I used them, which is better than the majority of their competitors. On days I received 1 trading alert but on others I got five.


It’s worth noting that the official website is clean and “professional” but does not provide as much information as those of other signal providers. Traders who have never used trading alerts or have not read this binary options trading signal review might not understand exactly how and whether it works.


Quantum Binary Signals’ Proven Performance


The official website quantumbinarysignals provides the results of the 10 latest signals only. This was another reason I am writing the Quantum binary signals review, contrary to my Binary Options Pro Signal Review .


This was a screenshot of the results at the time I’m writing this review:


In the last 10 trades sent, there were seven won and three lost. However this is not enough to represent the long-term performance.


Click to get EXCLUSIVE $9.99 for 7 days trial!


Therefore look at my real results: in 3 months I got (Updated): 202 signals, among which 141 won and only 61 lost. This success rate of 69,8% shows a really good performance, better than a lot of binary signal services that I’ve used. This is the reason I keep using the service and regard it as one of the best binary options signal providers.


Quantum Binary Signals Review Conclusion


Excellent historical performance (69,8% – updated – tested by me for 3 months). Much more than the real average of other trading signal services.


Trial period to check it out yourself


Alerts are not delivered at a specific time of the day. Therefore, you need internet access when they are delivered and should be prepared to place trades throughout the day. Yet the good thing is you can receive signals via SMS on your mobile phone. Therefore, you do not have to check your emails.